In Memory of Our Walking Friends Lost in 2015


Walker registering for the event.

Memorial to our lost companions.

The First Methodist Church in Fredricksburg was built in 1885.
Now the Fredericksburg Historical Society Headquarters.

Pretty house.

Closed peanut factory.

1894 Private Pullman Palace Car Bed and Breakfast.

Holy Ghost Lutheran Church built in 1893.

Carving on Holy Ghost Lutheran annex building.

Retired Gillespie County Jail.

Gillespie County Park Gazebo

Beautiful House

More walkers registering when we passed through the checkpoint.

Store where Ed’s carvings are located.

Ed with his carving of an Indian maiden for sale here.

German Christmas Pyramid was handcrafted by Wibros GmbH in 2009.

Pioneer Memorial Library.

Ed with Eagle Art carved by David Brashear.

1936 County Marker.

War Memorial on Courthouse Lawn.

Another War Memorial on Courthouse Lawn.

Former Bank of Fredericksburg closed in 1936. Now a real estate office.

The Palace Theatre opened in 1922 and was in continuous
operation until 2000 when the theater was closed and sold.
It is now a western wear store.

Picture of Buffalo Bill, Ted Buntline, and Texas Jack
inside Texas Jack’s Wild West Outfitters.

Beautiful stone Bethany Lutheran Church.

Comanche Chief Santana.

John O. Meusebach.

Third figure in the “Lasting Friendship” display.

Joanne and Carlen working the finish table.